PROJECT ONE - Experiential Landscape
Individually I am to produce 
A3 presentation boards on the selected case study and a reflection video (2 – 3mins) on the case study.


I have selected waterfront as my case study topic and do a comparative study of 
similar topics with a local case study. I need to document my findings in a form of 
presentation board consist of text (short summary) and images (illustration, photo or 

diagram) that best represent the topic discussed. 





Reflection

I have learnt to solve problems and think creatively as i arrange my information on the A3 presentation boards to make it visually interesting. Besides, I have to manage myself as this is an individual work and also i have gain more knowledge about streetcapes by doing this project.




PROJECT TWO - Sustainable Landscape
Phase 1A
I am to conduct a case study on the green city Melbourne. In this case study, I will 
introduce the cultural landscape and implementation of sustainable landscapes, technologies and green cities 
planning principles. 

Phase 1B
Individually, I will be selecting a site in Kuala Lumpur (Pasar Seni) and conducting research about each 
neighbourhood context within 2km radius. Research includes on the interaction of spaces, human activity and 
their responses that can be relate to the given site. I also need to study its existing cultural landscape, 
connectivity, circulation, context and built form of each area. 








Reflection

From this project, I have learn how to work in a group as we need to go to our site to gather information of the case study in Kuala Lumpur which is Pasar Seni. I realise that digital literacy is very important for this project because we need to do research on the green city and sustainable landscape.





FINAL PROJECT - Landscape Project

 In a group of 7 we need to select a 10mx10m site within the campus. We are to study the selected site and come up with an analysis. From the analysis, each group need to come up with a green space proposal for the site. This includes concept, master plan, planting plan, costing (bill of quantities), and construction detail as well as maintenance plan. We are required to present our concept, master plan and planting plan on 2 A2 presentation board and the rest of the study a report format.


MASTER AND CONCEPT PLAN






PLANTING PLAN



REPORT



Reflection

I have learn more about green spaces, regulations and maintenance in landscaping. From this project, I also learn that ICT is very important when doing research on cost of plants, and other elements such as the furniture and tiles.I have also learn to communicate with my team members in the process of doing the concept, master and planting plan as well as the report. 

Link list

Popular Posts