FINAL ASSIGNMENT & GROUP PRESENTATION

We are required to choose a topic of interest from ranges of social psychology discussion in this final assignment. We need to create a built environment design that reflects the topic of interest through drawing. It can be in a form of space or building. For instance, a lounge to reduce the phenomenon of prejudice and stereotyping or a building that represents interpersonal relationship. The design must be clearly indicated with specific title and themes.It must  be presented on a mahjong paper with details of the space or building (with colors). A detailed write up of the design and how it reflects different social concepts must also be provided as a report. FInally, we need to present our information.



Mahjong Paper




This is the report



REFLECTION

Thinking And Problem Solving
Along the way of completing this assignment, I have tried to think critically and creatively in order to produce a good report. I was also facing the issue of running out of time to complete this project. However, I am able to finish this before the due date it is because my group mates are willing to share the work.

Communication Skills
Having the ability to communicate appropriately in various settings and modes. I have used fluent English to present my design idea as well.


Interpersonal Skills

Throughout this assignment, I have shared and given out my ideas and opinions to my group mates. I even understand team dynamics and mobilize the power of teams. By voicing out my ideas I think this could definitely improve my interpersonal skills easily.






Link list

Popular Posts