From this oral presentation , I learn to be enhance my vocabulary and I get to boost up my confidence during the presentation. Besides learning how to personal-groomed myself before the presentation , I also get to know what is the I should do and what I shouldn't do in a presentation .
I also learn how to search information from the net using different resources such as Google, Youtube , and Wikipedia. Besides , I also learn how to generate my ideas to design my own future city and learn how to utilize the uses of department well.
Furthermore , I also learn how to work in a team with my teammates. I learn to solve the problems with my teammates when we are facing any problems or conflict regarding in choosing ideas or sharing ideas.
Hello, I'm Michelle from Port Dickson. I'm currently studying in Foundation in Natural and Build Environment April intake in Taylor University Lakeside Campus ! This is my E-portfolio, please have a look ! Enjoy !
Link list
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(21)
-
▼
August
(14)
- Reflection
- Oral Presentation (Assignment Two)
- Future City Presentation
- Reflection
- PROJECT ONE - DRAWINGS
- Reflection
- PROJECT TWO - Drawings
- Reflection
- These are my A2 presentation boards of my 10mx10m ...
- PROJECT 3 - Orthographic Drawings
- FINAL PROJECT - The Project Brief
- PROJECT TWO
- PROJECT ONE - Construction Industry Info Panel
- PROJECT ONE - Experiential Landscape Individually ...
-
▼
August
(14)
Popular Posts
-
The idea of this project is to experience and appreciate nature.We had a site visit at Janda Baik on the 11th to 13th of April to collect so...
-
BRIEF DESCRIPTION First of all, in this assignment we are divided into groups. My group consists of four members. We are required to ...
-
Comparative Analysis of 2 Businesses of Similar Industry in Different Geographical Locations Brief Description Basically, this se...
-
Compare / Contrast Essay Brief Description This is the first assignment for this subject which is compare or contrast essay. The ta...
-
(Group ) Part I In a group of 7 members, our task is to interview the key people in the construction industry. Each team or unit wil...
-
We are required to chosen 2 objects and the objects chosen must not be smaller than A5, and not bigger than A4. We are to sketch and conduc...
-
We are required to c hoose a topic of interest from ranges of social psychology discussion in this final assignment. We need to c reate a b...
-
Throughout this assignment, in a group of 3, we have to select a public company (domestic or international) as our research subject. We mu...