What I've learned from this essay of doing steps involved in producing an attractive sketch is , I can learn what are the steps or important elements that involved. For example, getting the right tools are one of the most important element in this process.
There are many tools that we can gather such as getting the right paper, and the right pencils. Besides, I also got to know that different grade of pencils produce different type of shading and in result a different outcome. Hence , one must always get the right pencil with the suitable grade for a better and more attractive sketch .
Furthermore, getting the right position is also very important in the process of producing an attractive sketch. Warming up is also essential to be done prior the sketching so that the hands are comfortable with the drawing.One can warm up by drawing few shapes on an empty paper. Besides , a suitable lighting is also very important. If the light is too dark or bright , I will get distracted and I will not be able to produce an attractive sketch.
Hello, I'm Michelle from Port Dickson. I'm currently studying in Foundation in Natural and Build Environment April intake in Taylor University Lakeside Campus ! This is my E-portfolio, please have a look ! Enjoy !
Link list
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(21)
-
▼
August
(14)
- Reflection
- Oral Presentation (Assignment Two)
- Future City Presentation
- Reflection
- PROJECT ONE - DRAWINGS
- Reflection
- PROJECT TWO - Drawings
- Reflection
- These are my A2 presentation boards of my 10mx10m ...
- PROJECT 3 - Orthographic Drawings
- FINAL PROJECT - The Project Brief
- PROJECT TWO
- PROJECT ONE - Construction Industry Info Panel
- PROJECT ONE - Experiential Landscape Individually ...
-
▼
August
(14)
Popular Posts
-
The idea of this project is to experience and appreciate nature.We had a site visit at Janda Baik on the 11th to 13th of April to collect so...
-
BRIEF DESCRIPTION First of all, in this assignment we are divided into groups. My group consists of four members. We are required to ...
-
Comparative Analysis of 2 Businesses of Similar Industry in Different Geographical Locations Brief Description Basically, this se...
-
Compare / Contrast Essay Brief Description This is the first assignment for this subject which is compare or contrast essay. The ta...
-
(Group ) Part I In a group of 7 members, our task is to interview the key people in the construction industry. Each team or unit wil...
-
We are required to chosen 2 objects and the objects chosen must not be smaller than A5, and not bigger than A4. We are to sketch and conduc...
-
We are required to c hoose a topic of interest from ranges of social psychology discussion in this final assignment. We need to c reate a b...
-
Throughout this assignment, in a group of 3, we have to select a public company (domestic or international) as our research subject. We mu...