Oral Presentation 2

In this second individual oral presentation, we are required to choose ONE place of mural paintings OR ONE park and garden of your choice and describe all the five aspects mentioned above.
First, we must research the topic that we have chosen and prepare an oral presentation for about 6 – 10 minutes.

TASK

Choose ONE place from Klang Valley of your choice and describe the following:
a. Historical background of the chosen place.
b. Structure and layout of the landscape (s) / building(s) / monument(s).
c. Types of park and garden
d. Descriptions of activities / recreational activities
e. Type of materials used to build the park and garden


 
This is the my second presentation slides.


REFLECTION




Lifelong LearningHaving this oral presentation part 2 completed, I have learned independently. I located, extracted, synthesized and utilized information effectively. This is an individual work therefore I have done every research on my own.


Communication Skills
I have tried to communicate the relevant ideas in a clear, logical and appropriate academic English. Various settings and modes are used to communicate appropriately during the verbal presentation so that the presentation will be carried out successfully.


Digital Literacy
To complete this project, it’s a must to do online research and use the online resources in order to get the relevant information for my slides. I have effectively used the ICT to look for more details and information for my chosen Park & garden.



In a conclusion, I have identified my strengths and weaknesses throughout this part 2 assignment. First of all, my strength is that I managed to complete the important part for my selected park & garden. Lastly, one of my weaknesses is that I have low self -confident when I am in front of people. Hence, I could not present and explain well on my slides. To improve this issue, I will try to grab any opportunities to present more in front of others.

Link list

Popular Posts